Cohesive First Aid Dressing (CoFAD)
Introducing the CoFAD & CoFAD Coagulate - Faster, easier wound care management.
CoFAD Coagulate - Faster, easier wound care management
The CoFAD Coagulate is packaged and sterilised as one component, a cohesive dressing with a hypoallergenic, non-adherent breathable pad – impregnated with 50% Coagulant, improving on best practice and reducing dressing time enhancing coagulation of a haemorrhagic wound.
CoFAD Coagulate provides a far more effective wound care dressing for haemorrhagic wounds.
The dressing pad will prevent blood loss through coagulation, it will require no additional clips to hold it in place, adhere more efficiently to the body, have improved all-weather capability including application to wet skin, all contributing to a vastly improved response to wound management.
- Sterile easy application
- Quick to apply
- Saves dressing time
- Protects delicate skin
- High absorption
- Promotes faster healing
- Super tough and flexible
- Adheres to itself
- Perfect for home, work, and outdoor use
- CoFAD Size 1 - Blue 500mm (length) x 25mm (height)
- CoFAD Size 2 - Orange 750mm (length) x 50mm (height)
- CoFAD Size 3 - Green 750mm (length) x 75mm (height)
- CoFAD Size 4 - Yellow 1,000mm (length) x 100mm (height)
- CoFAD Size 5 - White 2,000mm (length) x 150mm (height)
Instructions for use of the CoFAD
- Prepare wound site
- Open sterile packaging by tearing along the perforation
- Remove the CoFAD from packaging
- Unroll the CoFAD to expose the pad
- Apply the pad to the wound face down; wrap the CoFAD providing sufficient pressure.
- When desired length is sufficient tear off the CoFAD vertically